22 August 2014

Liebster Award!

So I just want to give a huge thanks to RobinAngieErin,
Alex and Nina for nominating me for this award! I'm so happy to be part of this trend :)


In order to gain this award, you need to complete the following:

1. Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks
3. Pick 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!




Here's my answers to their questions:


1. Who is/are your favorite Booktuber(s)?
I love Caitlin at the YA BookBlogger, Christine at olandananasbooks and Priscilla at the Readables.

2. Do you do Memes on your blog? If so, which are your favorite memes to do?
I don't do memes... I'm new to blogging so I haven't worked that out yet >.<

3. What is/are your favorite book(s)?
The Fault in our Stars by John Green, The Book Thief by Markus Zusack and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde!

4. Who is your book boyfriend?
I'd have to say Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejduice...

5. What is/are your least favorite book(s)? What book(s) do you hate?
I haven't actually read any books that I really dislike...

6. Are you a Goodreads member? Are you a member of groups in Goodreads? If so, what Goodreads Groups are your favorite?
I am, here is a link to my page: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/29463182-jennie-spraggs
At the moment I'm not part of any groups but I do intend to join some soon :)

7. Biggest pet peeves in a book/during reading a book?
I hate really cheesy chat up lines and too much romance... I also hate cracked spines ughh

8. What is/are your favorite genre(s)?
Gothic/Dark, Paranormal, YA, Contemporary... Literally anything that attracts my fancy!

9. Why do you blog?
I blog because I enjoy reading and reviewing books. I wanted to broaden the types of genre's I read so I decided to start a blog in hope to receive recommendations of books I'd either never heard of before, or wouldn't have picked up from a store usually.

10. If there was a massive book burning/book expulsion, and you could only save one book, what book would you save?
One of the Harry Potter books... but I'm not sure which one I'd choose oh god...

11. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader
I'm quite a fast reader to be honest. If I really get into the book, then I;ll just spend that entire day reading until it's finished!


Here are the 11 bloggers I am nominating:
Lauren at Something Borrowed
Tika at Fangirl Confessions
Mallory at MalloryBooks
Erin at The Hardcover Lover
Angie at The Paper-Back Reader
Anna at Enchanted by YA
The Fangirling Misses at Fangirling Misses
Lauren at A Blonde Librarian
Kyla at Book Buddies PH
Abby at Wintry Words
Charlotte at Beauty and the Look

Here are the 11 questions you have to answer:
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What film(s) do you love that have been adapted from books?
3) What is/are your favorite book blog(s)?
4) What's your favorite book(s) so far this year?
5) What's your favorite book/series of all time?
6) If you were shipwrecked on a desert island which 1 series would you want with you?
7) Any book turn-offs?
8) What do you eat while blogging/reading?

9) If you lived in a book, which novel would you choose?
10) Book pet hates?
11) Do you read books more than once?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting! I advise you to tick the box that says 'Notify me' so you will be sent an email when I reply to you! I will do this asap.
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send me an email!