I've been nominated by the lovely Tika over at fANGIRLconfessions! Thanks for the tag!
Like all other tags and blogger award, there are a few rules:
1) Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2) Post the award's logo on your blog
3) Answer the 10 questions you've been asked
4) Nominate 10 bloggers
5) Set 10 new questions for your nominees
1) What is your least favourite book at the moment?
This is such a hard question because recently I haven't read any books that I've disliked... I'd have to go with
2) What is ONE book you're read this year that you worth a re-read?
I would definitely re-read The Book Thief! I've already read this novel twice (once last year and once this year) and I have to say it's one of my favourite books everrrrrr
I'd recommend anything by John Green (if you haven't already read all his novels) and I love The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath! (It's one of those classic books you have to read at least once in your life)
4) If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would it be? Why?
I don't know if this is a generic answer or just silly but I'd love to be Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice! I think it would be so interesting to get a taster of what life was like back then and Mr Darcy is gorgeous!<3<3
5) What's your favorite meal?
Sushi or Chinese food<3
6) Hardback, Paperback, or E-copy?
I prefer physical copies of books so either a hardback or paperback are fine with me! I don't tend to buy hardbacks often as they're so expensive now so I guess I prefer paperback copies...
7) Name 2 books you've given a negative review to this year. In ONE sentence tell me why. * hehehehe, some of you guys know how evil I get with these questions lmao *
Since I've only been blogging for 2 months I haven't written any negative reviews yet but I'm sure there will be one eventually...
8) If I gave you a lighter a told you to set 3 books that you share a love/hate relationship with on fire. Which 3 would it be? * I'm such an ass for this question! *
Omg this is such a difficult question because fire and books are just a huge no! Gahhh um.... I'd probably set alight
9) You're the main character in a New Adult novel. You move into a dorm/off-campus apartment and have a swoon worthy boy residing across the hall. You guys hit it off immediately and begin "lusting" for one another. What fictional character is he? * muuaaahhaha *
I think he has to be Miles from Looking for Alaska by John Green! Just because he's really smart and lovely and I love how his character was written... He also remembers famous people's last words which is awesome!
10) If you could write your own memoir, what would the title be?
Punk and Disorderly
Sorry if you've already done the tag and I've tagged you again... Also I don't have ten people but if you'd like to do the challenge then please do! I'd love to read it so make sure you leave a link below :)
1) What is a genre you rarely read by wish you did?
2) Do you prefer to read lots of books at once or just one at a time?
3) Hardback, Paperback or Ebooks?
4) If you could be one character in a novel for a day, who would you be?
5) What do you like eating when you read?
6) When you read, do you do it in silence or listen to music and if so what songs are on your playlist?
7) What was your first blog post/book review?
8) Where is your favourite place to read?
9) What's your opinion on love triangles?
10) Do you have any autographed books? If so which ones?